Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

I'm Back....

Hello one and all!

It has been some time since I last wrote. Life gets hectic, what can I say? A lot has changed since then... Basically all you need to know is that I am back at school, living the dream as a grad. student! I am hoping that I will now have time to actually keep up with blogging, because I really do enjoy it, even if there is no one reading it!

I am so excited to share my latest project with y'all. I bought this T.V. stand for just $18 at Goodwill, on sale. (Who knew that they had sales?!) I already had the paint laying around, so all I had to put into it was time. After much frustration, I learned that painting glass is not as easy as it looks, but the outcome sure was rewarding.


Now I have a custom piece of furniture that cost me less than $20; not many people can say that! I also have decided to start up yet another side business, as if I'm not busy enough already... custom furniture creations, like this. Be on the look out for more products soon- I'm currently scouring through every flea market, yard sale, and trade market I find for pieces that need some TLC and a twist.

Until next time...

Jessica Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment